Our staff understand that all children are individuals and as such all bring something special and unique to our setting. We are an inclusive nursery group and do our very best to provide for all our children’s needs as well as the needs of the parents.
All children have a personal on-line Learning Journey which records photos, observations and comments, in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage. This creates a record of your child’s experiences during their time with us.
We use Tapestry, a system, which is hosted in the UK on secure servers. You will have secure access (via email address and password) to your child’s Learning Journey and, in addition to viewing our contributions, we encourage you to add to it by uploading your own photos and comments or commenting on observations made by us.
This helps to provide a strong partnership between the setting and home as well as encourage and promote the children’s ongoing development from when they first attend nursery through to when they leave to attend primary school.
Each child and their family are able to settle in at their own individual pace to ensure a happy transition from home to nursery.
Peace of mind.
All staff are Paediatric First Aid trained and both settings have been awarded the accreditation of Millies Mark, the gold standard in Paediatric First Aid.
- Our staff are experienced and qualified to level 3.
- All staff are first aid trained.
- All staff have up to date safeguarding/child protection training.
- We have an open door policy where parents are welcome to visit/spend time with your child any time you wish.
- We follow the EYFS and Ofsted guidelines.
- Robust policies and procedures that ensure we provide excellent quality childcare.
- We are members of the National Day Nurseries Association (NDNA) and members of the Birmingham Private, Voluntary and Independent (PVI) support group who provide invaluable advice, guidance and resources.
- Both nurseries are recommended on daynurseries.co.uk by the families of children we care for.