Our staff understand that all children are individuals and as such all bring something special and unique to our setting. We are an inclusive nursery group and do our very best to provide for all our children’s needs as well as the needs of the parents.
We work closely with our parents and their views and ideas are very important to us. As soon as a child starts with us, their key worker starts their ‘All About Me’ books. This continues throughout the child’s time with us and parents are encouraged to take it home regularly and contribute to it with their own thought s, comments and photo’s.
Each child and their family are able to settle in at their own individual pace to ensure a happy transition from home to nursery.
Peace of mind.
- Our staff are experienced and qualified to level 3.
- All staff are first aid trained.
- All staff have up to date safeguarding/child protection training.
- We have an open door policy where parents are welcome to visit/spend time with your child any time you wish.
- We follow the EYFS and Ofsted guidelines.
- Robust policies and procedures that ensure we provide excellent quality childcare.
- We are members of the National Day Nurseries Association (NDNA) and members of the Birmingham Private, Voluntary and Independent (PVI) support group who provide invaluable advice, guidance and resources.
- Both nurseries are recommended on daynurseries.co.uk by the families of children we care for.