From our own experience of being working parents, we understand how busy life is so we have a number of ways where parents can be involved with their child;
- Development progress sessions.
- Parents social evenings.
- Parents workshops.
- Parent involvement in the 2 year checks.
- Fundraising activities.
- Parent contributions in learning journeys.
- Daily discussions with your child’s key worker.
- Parents are welcome any time and can stay and join in if they wish.
We are an inclusive nursery and work closely with all children and their families.
We have a SEN policy and co-ordinator in each nursery who regularly updates her training and skills. We have strong links with both Worcestershire and Birmingham Early Years and Childcare Service SEN team so are able to access advice and support quickly.
Our qualified and experienced staff work together as a team which enables them to identify any children who may need additional support and then work with the child, family, local authority and other agencies in order to support the child in their development.